My following months schedule:
11 Sept and 12 Sept -- Test 2
19 Sept -- Last SCE
19 Sept till 27 Sept -- On leave for Hari Raya Holiday :D
29 Sept till 1 Oct -- SCE for AM PM AM shift
2 Oct -- Trail OSCE (practical exam)
8 Oct -- Real OSCE
12 Oct till 16 Oct -- Final Exam
17 Oct -- Deepavali Holiday XD
18 Oct till Dec 2009/Jan 2010 -- Posting at hospital (mean working at hospital)
Believe it or not? This is my college life that will be last for 3 years~ Although my friends asked me not to put so much pressure on myself, but the situation can't let me to do so. Sigh~ And sorry to tell my family and buddies that I'll not often to go back to hometown after Hari Raya Holiday, maybe during posting I can apply leave(if I manage to do so).
Hmm~ Speechless.... Going to prepare for my test 2~ Chao~ T.T
19 Sept -- Last SCE
19 Sept till 27 Sept -- On leave for Hari Raya Holiday :D
29 Sept till 1 Oct -- SCE for AM PM AM shift
2 Oct -- Trail OSCE (practical exam)
8 Oct -- Real OSCE
12 Oct till 16 Oct -- Final Exam
17 Oct -- Deepavali Holiday XD
18 Oct till Dec 2009/Jan 2010 -- Posting at hospital (mean working at hospital)
Believe it or not? This is my college life that will be last for 3 years~ Although my friends asked me not to put so much pressure on myself, but the situation can't let me to do so. Sigh~ And sorry to tell my family and buddies that I'll not often to go back to hometown after Hari Raya Holiday, maybe during posting I can apply leave(if I manage to do so).
Hmm~ Speechless.... Going to prepare for my test 2~ Chao~ T.T
Rac... Gambatehne... Aishitheru...
ReplyDelete我要copy你的时间表!!
ReplyDelete放在我的部落里。哎呀,实在懒惰再心情不好的把这个38东西写出来。