Due to the next week -- my 2nd exam, I 'm trying my best to study what will going to come out in A&P and P&P. Although it just not THAT much, but actually it is a major topic and it's really important such as cardiovascular system and respiratory system (for A&P subject). Lots of diagrams and medical terms have to carry on it. Now I just like a computer, trying to input all the things to my CPU~ The most stressful thing is if I can't get a good result in this exam, it will affect my CGPA. As everyone's know (especially my coursemates), I have to get an excellent result to continue my studies with sponsorship. So.....
And today SCE, some of us are not doing well (as usual), so my tutor-in-charge "let" us to do the practice in our demo room at least 5 times and must perform well on our next and final SCE~ If not, our Hari Raya holiday have to cut it off, that means we have shorter holiday than others and we have to go back to college earlier to do our practice. Sigh~ So....
So? Now I'm so stressful to come across all these obstacles. And I must conquer it! If not I'm sure gonna die! Sigh~ It's not easy to be me~
But never mind, tomorrow going to have a date with my best buddies~ Haha~ To relieve my stress~~ After that I have to study hard to get a good result in the exam!!
Last but not least~ This is the buka puasa's photos from my room~ Haha~ Enjoy to watch it~ Sometimes have to be crazy a bit, if not hard to pass through these difficult time~
Santoshi: "Better finish it , if not i cucuk you!"Me: " T.T I'm too full of it~"
Say peace~
Finally finish~P/S: Happy to chat with you all~ 1st time in such a big group of conversation! Although half way most of them already disappear~ Sweat~ But make me relieve a bit~ Thanks for my 38 and sakai buddies~ Haha~
感觉上你好像误会了。不是要提早回来。而是我们没有所谓的raya假期。那一个星期,天天八点到四点。在demoroom吃自己!walao,突然有很火大~
ReplyDelete什么????!
ReplyDelete我-不-要-在-这-里-度-过-我-的-假-期!!
真的是这样的话!!!我真的是要死了。。。。