Sunday, May 22, 2011

Short sentence = Big meaning!

Yesterday had my mind to go back home since Sunday is off day and so moody to be in hostel, so went back with my friends' dad and her bother by taxi. Haha~ Nice experience to sit taxi go back home. Then had dinner with family at outside. But the sad case is mom fall in sick with severe vertigo, whole day stay in home just taking care of her. A big worry in my heart of my mom, hopefully she'll fine after this. Pray for that!

I realize I really became more otaku after that thought set in my mind. No more feeling to go out and socialize, just wanna stay in room, open my lappie and watch movie only. Is it a good sign? LOL

My world need to be more colorful! But I don't have any idea to make this happen.... ==

Awaiting for my 1 week holiday, but still have 1 month to come! T.T

I don't trust any promise from people anymore!!

Wishing that I can catch the sunny sun into my life!

Be the best of me!

P/S: Loneliness will never apart from me.....

2 comments:

  1. me oso otaku ma...
    nice to be otaku...
    proud to be otaku..
    so is a good thing to be otaku..

    ReplyDelete