Today just sit for the Malaysian Studies exam, I'm so blanked when saw the paper. Not to say I don't know how to write it, just that I have no mood to sit for the exam. Damn bored especially these few days the hot weather made me so moodiness. And the one who sit beside me use her time wisely to write all her points within one and 1/2 hour. Made me more stress when saw her kept writing and writing. Sigh~~ Although this doesn't count into CGPA, but I still hope that my result will be nice to see. Please don't make me sad anymore, I had enough of that.
Next week will be the final Semester 4 exam. Monday is Obstetric, Tuesday is Gynae, Wednesday is Endocrine and Genito-urinary system, Thursday is Sociology and Friday is Community Nursing exam. I'm lack of confident to sit for the exams due to last Semester result. Have to buck up of that. If not I'm really in a big trouble. Wish me luck for my exam!!
There's something always in my mind, of what to do if this thing happen to me. But the reality is it won't be the things that I wanted to. I'm trying to insulate this from me, but the God seems like wanna give me a big trial to go through. Haiz~ I'm going to surrender! If You wanna give me just give me, don't make a fool for me anymore, okay?
P/S: I need money and luck! And I really like you... =(
No comments:
Post a Comment