Last Friday after work, went back home alone. The new bus terminal is so far away from my place. Took my long long time to reach there, somemore I need to show H.Ling the way to go there, so it's a must to take LRT and not taxi. Luckily she knew how to go back college by her ownself. =P
It's nice to back home after tired from work. Although it's 135km from KL, far huh? After my dad picked me up at bus central, mom at working place and my sis at tuition central, we da bao the dinner because we need to wait for my sis's netbook which coming from KL. After a long long waiting, my sis finally get her HP netbook. She no need to fight with my dad about the pc anymore. LOL~
Second day morning wake up by my mom, she said wanna bring me go to seek doctor about my stupid callus on my right foot. So went to the nearest clinic, the doctor said want to refer me to orthopedic surgeon and will undergo a surgery on it. I was like "Yea, I knew it! What to do for it unless surgery?". Hopefully by my annual leave on June, I manage to make it! It's really painful when I'm standing, walking or even sitting whenever I put pressure on the stupid callus. Faster faster remove it!!
Saturday night as usual went out yam cha with Xian, Meh and Xiong at Old Taste. Had a nice talk with them. We always concern of our future what will we be and is it the right choice that we do. Who knows? I remembered what Meh told me, "Don't get yourself involve in love now! You'll get suffer of it. It's more than that when you and him be together." I know, that's why I still single now. But I still can't get myself out of that loneliness feeling. There's an acid in my heart, so uncomfortable.
Sigh~ I don't know what I suppose to do now instead of just waiting for the tiny chance.... Be optimistic, Rachel! There's still lots of assignments that waiting for me... =[
P/S: I'll go through all these by my ownself! Don't overthinking!
加油!
ReplyDelete