Saturday morning went to Chan Optometrist -- my eyes specialist shop for my new specs with my mom. It's great when the optometrist told me that my power still maintain the same for 2 years plus, that means it become stable for my current age. Good sign for me since I don't want to make it worse anymore. Need to continue take care of my beautiful eyes, I still need you till the day I die. LOL~ After 2 years plus, finally I manage to get my new specs with more professional look. But due to lack of stock for lens, so I still waiting it to be send to my hostel. Thanks mom for sponsor me the specs!
Then noon time after lunch at home, went out with Mun for a window shopping. This was such a long long time ago that both of us shopping together. Talked about the past and present, she have a good life with her loved one, quite envy of it. We had our crepe cakes for high tea, it's delicious! Made my stomach had not enough space for my dinner, waste food and sorry about it. After dinner with dad and sis, back home and waiting for my yam-cha time with Xian Moi. Talked lots since just two of us only available on that night. It relieved some of my feeling, really thanks to her =)

Sunday just stay at home for stick more time at there, 'cause I think I have no chance to go back again till on-block time, busy of all posting thingy. I dislike also not use, life still need to move on.
So currently I'm in nursery posting. It's nice to be with babies without cries! LOL~ I just pray to get what I need to achieve for this posting. Moody when think all those, but I can't get ruin of it without settle it nicely. So gambateh for all those!
I'm in love with BigBang again ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment