Finished my 1 week posting at Nursery ward. What I gained in this experience is baby are so cute, straight-forward human, they will cry whenever they feel cold, hungry, uncomfortable and want pampered by the others. Baby also brings happiness to their family, I saw all the family members were so happy when they see the baby. It's an awesome feeling to see the whole family smile widely around the baby. XDI had my opportunity to feed the baby, change diapers and also bath them whenever is daily bath or the 1st newborn bath. All these are the requirements for the clinical experiences. Haha~ I really have no idea how to handle them not to cry anymore, even more had a cute baby vomited on my uniform, so it's not a good pathway for my future undertaking. I love babies! But surely not for my career. LOL~
Start from today, I'm going to labour ward to assist what need to do during labour time. Witness a case is one of the requirement in this clinical experience. Hopefully I can make it as the opportunity is not always will be there. Pray hard to God! =)
Say bye bye to babies and here am I, the courageous and great mummies!!
P/S: Will that dream be comes true? I'll awaiting for it...
No comments:
Post a Comment