Since I'm back to college, everyday was so damn busy. News suddenly one short bang to my brain, I almost can't take it. But luckily I still survive and typing this facts to let u guys know. LOL~ Sem 3 result will be announce on next Wednesday and Thursday, but I'll be going for holiday after Thursday AM shift, hopefully it won't affect my X'mas mood. Case study hardly to find it as I want it simple but yet interesting for me to learn, but still need to do it. So now already decided the case and going to start work for it! Procedures... Just now saw what's the criteria that must to achieve, I can be said that if she wants us to wear uniform, I'll be one of it.
How wish I still in holiday and being a parasite in my sweet home, hanging around and sing K till midnight.. Life's hard but I still need to go through it!
Just praying and trying for the best!
I'll settle all things before my holiday comes~
P/S: Oh gosh~ 2011 is coming soon and no more "teens" for me anymore.. Also I'm getting fatter! =(
I envy of it~
No comments:
Post a Comment