It's Saturday and I'm sitting in front of my lappie. Later still need go for work and tomorrow will start my night shift already. I don't know how many years I didn't go to shopping and enjoy the feeling of hunting new clothes for myself. Sigh~ Past few weeks was so busy till no time to go out, but luckily I have no feel any desperate of my shopaholic syndrome. LOL~ Need to save money huh. So currently just waiting for one day planning go out and shopping kau kau with Ho Ma~ Hoho~
So after night shift I'll having at least 4 days holiday. Although I'll miss the event CON Night which my college night, but I don't care anymore. I just wanna rest well and stay with family and buddies. Mentally lethargy when I'm staying here. =(
Wish my night shift good luck! =)
P/S: Still waiting....
No comments:
Post a Comment