Yeap. I'm angry.
Damn fed up.
I don't think you know about it.
Since you all always think that I'm kinda kidding of "angry" you all with that tune to talk to you via phone.
This time no more.
Is our promise.
You said you can do it and promise won't break it.
But yet still break it.
Disappointed.
Tears dropped non stop.
How am I going to trust you for next time?
Maybe you will think that -- perhaps I made the issue bigger, it's not a big deal what?
Not big deal for you,
Big deal for me and my family.
You know,
because of you all,
I postponed my hometown break with my family!
But with your never-tried-to-contact-me-with-your-break-up-plan attitude,
Last minute only I knew,
AND IS BECAUSE I CALLED AND ASKED YOU HOW'S IS IT FIRST!!!
Oh damn,
don't you never thinking of me that I might have things to busy too!
I also wanna see my family within this damn limited resting time and busy college life!!
I WANT TO PLAN MY THINGY TOO, GIRL!!
You know?
Currently I'm very lethargy.
Want to get some nap whenever I have time to do so.
My heart already no more energy to settle other unnecessary problems...
I just want to go back and take a break in my lovely home,
And see my mom, dad, sis and every little single things in my home...
I don't think you'll understand about it,
Why am I so care of this?
Because I do.
Hope you'll understand.
Pissed off gone....
P.S: I MISS YOU, MOM, DAD & HUEY~
我很抱歉,虽然我是真的有事不能去,但是的确是我的错,我向你郑重道歉。没通知你是我的疏忽,对不起。但我真的很在意你这个朋友,所以我才想向你公开道歉,对你和嘉敏。对不起,害你们被家人误解和责备。我现在才看到你的心情,对不起,这个迟来的道歉。希望你不要不开心。
ReplyDelete没关系啦~ 事情都过去了,气也已经消了。
ReplyDelete希望不会再有下次~
哈哈~ 我看你也不敢了吧~