Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Meet up friends!

Okie~ Every time when you read my bloggie, it's always talking about outing and outing~ Actually it just record down what did I do for the past, 'cause I'm really a forgetful person. :P

So this time went back after having yong dao fu dinner and shopping with family, met up JT and Negi's coursemate and their tutor from China at Fullhouse. Chit chat with them and started to play our favorite game -- heart attack~ I still the same, slow response and not much strength till they all bullied me. Sob~ Xiong and Negi hit me so harsh, seems like wanna kill me. Xian Moi and Mian also the same, but just not that much only. Haiz~ How could I gain more strength to fight against them? LOL~ Mian left us and join her friends after the game. Then we just took photos while on JT and Negi's tutor was talking with the boss of the cafe about the cookies and cakes thingy~ The rain was heavily and we waited till smaller bit, then we went to eat satay celup in the midnight which almost 1am. Haha~ Had fun with them! =D

Sunday damn tired till I no strength to go anywhere, just rest in the house and waited till the bus time only go there and back to hostel. Having exam on next week~ Study la!! Gambateh~~
From tutor's camera~

P/S: Hope can see you now! Miss you like hell~

No comments:

Post a Comment