Wednesday, July 14, 2010

No Other

Do you know that...
Only one sentence, one word,
is more enough to decide my day is sunny or cloudy....

Happy of your message as you are the one who seldom contact me,
Do you know?
The moment I saw your name appear on my phone,
my zygomaticus major was pull up without control...
It's already like having a honey in my heart...

Not even half an hour,
I saw another message,
all the happy hormones gone,
I was trying to call you but it just can't...
At the end,
you told me it was sent wrong...
But I know that,
you are not alright at all....
But you still pretending you are fine...
I have no choice...
Just can support you from the far far away....

No matter how,
you are the treasure that I wanna keep in my heart forever and ever!


Dedicated this song to you
Super Junior - No Other

No comments:

Post a Comment