Sem 3 is really a tough semester if you didn't pay attention of it. Started to know diseases about heart, lungs, digestive system and also community nursing which haven't start the lecture yet. We also having surgeon's lecture which is very interesting but yet very stressful during the lecture, don't know when he will ask questions and speechless if he pointed you. Assignments just come non stop and tried to figure out how to do it well and perfectly. As my tutor in charge said, we all need self determination and integrity which including truthful and honest to go through the following semesters, not only just Sem 3. Hmm... I'll do my best for the following 2 years before get the black stripe on my cap. Although it'll be a very tough pathway...
Then as usual Saturday back home, having dinner with family, yam cha with bunch of buddies at Wing's Cafe~
Miss Negi so much as he can't come because of attending his grandma's birthday celebration. Love the moment to be at hometown, without stress and just happily do what ever I want.
=)No matter how terrible and horrible the life is, I just want to smile and go on!
Last but not least... Last time outing to GoGo and Tribe The Houz pics has out!!

Can you just give me the privilege for me, the only one?Perhaps I'm too greedy of it....
No comments:
Post a Comment