Sunday, June 13, 2010

Update 13/6

Hmm... Still left 3 weeks to go back on block, I'm tired of all these chasing procedures.... Can't you let us do practical with stress-less and easier?? But frankly said, I really appreciate that I'm in this ward during this posting, it really helped lots~ Millions thanks to all of them in the ward!

Last Friday went out with Smun, S.Lin, S.Chin and bunch of their chruchmates~ New experiences for me... Haha~ Get to know new friends too~ After cg we went to eat dinner at mamak stall, saw World Cup 2010 live although after that the Astro line is not stable and disconnect.... ==" But I'm really happy of the new meets~ Thanks for Smun of asking me to go~ Hope next time we can go together again~ =)

Now I'm count downing of the days that going back home~ Heehee~ Makes my life happier~ I miss all of them~~


P/S: 6 days more....
And it's time to cut my hair~

No comments:

Post a Comment