Had an outing after back to hometown which is my relaxation time~ Singing K 4 hourly non stop till 2am with crazy buddies~ Then next following day after went out with family for dinner, straight away went to Tribe The Houz, nice pillow bar to celebrate Xiong's birthday~ Waited him and Meh for 40 minutes in the bar, drink Vodka + grape juice + sprite (nice taste)~ 7 of us also took pic together~ But still waiting for the pic uploading... It will take years to upload from Mun.... Zzz~ Enjoyable and yet because we all very hungry, went to McD to have our supper~ =D Till 2am only we went back home~ Haha~ I love it~
Oh ya, I had my hair cut too after it disturbed my view for weeks.... I like it~ But might put on some colors of it... Still thinking~
Going back on this Saturday too~ But will be less people to meet up as they also got things to do~
But hopefully can meet Mian~ Miss u~
No comments:
Post a Comment