Sunday after work, packed my things and went to LRT station to get there. Passed 16 stations and it takes 30 minutes to reached there. Actually it's really far away from my place, but the fee is cheap (RM2.40)~ So I can go there frequently since there's lots of nice foods to eat~ Haha~
But because of Miao is moving house, so I waited for her about 2 hours plus to meet her. I was so scared since I never been that place before~ Just hanging around over that area. Then while standing at the convenient shop, two guys and a women came to me and did an interview about religions view. Helped me to spent my time for 45 minutes~ Haha~ Then Miao called me and told me she's ready and we met at the junction. She brought me to eat chicken chop and we talked alots about her previous house things~ After that back to her house and stay at there with her roommate -- Carmen. Midnight we went out to buy CD and tea O for supper~ Then we watched Stephew Chow's movie till 3am only sleep~
The following next day, we can't go out from the house since they still haven't get the new key. So they asked their friend to buy lunch for us. Almost 1pm only other housemates came back, and we are freedom~ Haha~ Miao brought me to Carrefour and also her college, although can't see much of the college, but at least I steeped into the entrance. Lolx~ Then we went back to her house and took a nap. About 6pm we went for dinner~ The shop have a nice environment but service still can improved~ We met other two Miao's ex-classmates, but they really rushed of their homework. After ate then leave there for doing their homeworks. After we finish eating, they sent me back to LRT station and we hugged. Hope everything will be fine for you, Miao~ I'll support you forever! =)
Me in the LRT~ Lonely~So finish my off day and get back to work for 11 days continuously~ Because I already apply my next week off day on Saturday for the sake of going back hometown~ Hopefully can get it because I got something important to do in hometown~ Gambateh!! Since lots of assignments haven't finish yet... Sigh~
Note: Negi promised me to bring me go to Tangkak someday on MSN~ Haha~ Please don't break the promise ya~ :P
Note: Negi promised me to bring me go to Tangkak someday on MSN~ Haha~ Please don't break the promise ya~ :P










No comments:
Post a Comment