

Khalil Fong is coming to Malaysia for having his 1st concert in Malaysia!! As one of his big fans -- ME, surely 100% wanna go~ But because of the price ticket and the hotel room~ I still consider about it... What should I do? Should I go? If I'm not going, I'm surely will feel very regret~ But the money is the biggest problem.... Haiz~ What should I do??
And... Tomorrow is the only day which only having 15% discount for the ticket~ I would like to buy PS1 or the best is VIP ( but I think impossible... :( )~ So if got discount sure will be much more
cheaper and can save more money to book the hotel room~ Now I'm finding the way to solve this problem~
Hopefully I really can go!! Please!!
Latest news is --- I'm not going already because of some issue... Haiz~ No choice what? I'm a poor college student... T.T But I'm surely will going when I got that ability to attend all these events~
No comments:
Post a Comment