Sunday, March 14, 2010

Busy Dating Day~

13 Mac evening reached home~ But that day didn't go out because too tired~ Just have some rest at home~

The next day, suddenly decided that wanna have a hair cut for me and Xia. So 1.30pm went to her house and fetch her. But before leave my housing estate, I accidentally bum something because of that stupid slow car~ I thought nothing happened, just continue my driving~ After fetch Xia and wanted to leave her housing estate, I heard some "Piak~" sound. When I stopped my car at the roadside, I knew that my tires has puncture. Straight away call my dad and he came to save me and our car! Sorry dad from troubling you~ We wasted 1 hour because of this! Then only went for hair cut~ Actually MK waiting for me so long to buy Ham's birthday present, so after hair cut faster drive back to home and waiting for him to fetch me~ I still prefer someone pick me up~ XD

We went to JJ to find present, but driver said his technique still bad and he need some very big place to park his car~ So went to MM there and I found a very hard-to-park parking lot for him. Tried for 10 minutes but still cannot make it, so he surrendered and find another place. He kept nagging me because of this... Haha~ We walked to JJ and finding for the present. Finally... bought a sunglasses for him and we went back home because I'm rushing time to have dinner with my family~ Had a satay celup dinner with lovely family and went to Tesco to buy my fan because of the hostel is too hot!! But the model that I wanted is out of stock, so my mom planned to go to Giant and see. So I alone waiting Ham, MK and Meh Meh to come and fetch me. They all laughed of me because of my "sexy" sound... Ham even said is like Zhang Bo Zhi~ Swt~

Reached there about 9.15pm and MK and Meh Meh went there to buy movie ticket while I went to buy coffee for Sxuen and Ham went back to park his car again because of worry. Then we meet back at Dreambox and start our sing K! But I can't sing because of the stupid sore throat!! Damn sad and just can see all of them sing K~ Had a birthday celebration to Ham and he kept show pattern when singing~ Lol~ When 12am we went to watch Alice In Wonderland~ Till 2am only we back home~ Gave Ham present before he starts his car~ Hope he really like it! Haha~

Sunday nothing else, as usual pack my thingy and back to hostel by Xia's dad car~ Never mind, Saturday I'll back again to Melaka! Hope gathering goes well!! And my sickness faster recover~ =)

Repairing....
Ham's birthday cake! See~ Got Si Ham at the cake! Lol~
Birthday boy with his cake~ Pattern lots~ Haha~


P/S: I still waiting for the Dreambox fellow send me our group photo~ Damn slow... CAN BE FASTER OR NOT? ==

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha~yam yam!!why u always bang ur dad's car??im so pity ur dad ~haha~u really make me laugh sooo much~!!haiz~i love u my daer cutie friend!!muackzzzzzzz!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. walao~ don't say like that... me feel very damn paiseh! =="

    ReplyDelete