This sickness made me can get 4 days MC~ I requested tutors to let me go back on the 3rd MC day for recovery since staying at hostel just made me worse (No nice food = good nutrition to make my body better , and my homesick also). So go back with my sis by car and reached home with happily~ After talked with my dad and sis, took some medicine and take a nap~ Really have a nice sleep~ :D When I woke up, it's time for dinner~ Homecook food is the best dishes in this world~ Thumb up~~ Then my mom asked me "are you going out tonight with friends?". I just answered "I think no". My phone rang and it's MK who ask me whether want to go and buy Nyamuk's birthday present~ Timing very good and then I just agree with him~ After 1 hour only Negi came and pick me, also went to fetch JT and Mun (long-time-no-see dear)~
Reached new JJ, finding for the present~ Thought can meet up with Mian since she waiting for us about 1 hour, but when called her only told that she's going back already. So just 6 of us finding for that present but unfortunately can't find it. Since JT was hungry, so went to Amigo for supper~ Then thought wanna see how's the Sunshine Pub is, but before we went in, see the condition not so good, so we walked off and decided to go Jetty for nothing~ Walk along to the pathway till GoGo KTV~ See all of us nothing to do, so went in to sing K for 1 hour~ Then only we satisfied and went back home~
The next day, whole day staying at home doing nothing~ Just take nap and sleep~ Don't know why I am so sleepy? Then at night went for BBQ as our friends gathering~ We all just chit-chatted and laughed~ On the half way I eating BBQ chicken, Negi suddenly asked me whether got buy Nyamuk's birthday present, as I share with Meh Meh, Fern, MK and Xiong, of course I didn't buy. And because of the miscommunication between him and Mian, so he suggested to go out and buy the present now. So I, Meh Meh, Fern and Pauline followed his car and went to old JJ to buy watch for him~
Then we back to his house and they went out again to take cake from Negi's bakery shop without my notice. I was concentrated discuss with others about their next outing for skating at Sunway~ When they came back, we sing birthday song for him~ Then continue our group chit-chatting till 1am took our group photo only dismiss~
Sunday went back by sis's friend car~ So my bus ticket burnt and felt touching and also funny when Mian and JT called me and asked where am I, my answer is KL, they all so shocked and saying that why am I so fast. Never mind my dear, I'll be back on 3rd April after settle my college open day as we promised~
Do my best within these 2 weeks before back to on block~ I can do it!! Believe in myself ♥
P/S: Hope can make it as what we promised~







No comments:
Post a Comment