Monday, September 7, 2009

Stage 45 1st gathering at KL!

Saturday morning as usual having my class at lecture hall, at first I already no mood to study (I think all my classmates having the same feeling with me~ Haha~) but still have to study about respiratory system~ Finally finish the topic~ Then having our SDL time, study alone and do some practice in demo room~ When the time almost reached 12.30pm, most of us already stand by at the door and going to rush to the place that we want to go. The place that I want to go is Sungei Wang!! But first and foremost, I need to eat lunch at my college. Very hungry after studying~ Then finish my lunch, straight away go back to my doom and preparing all the stuffs. Although we already postpone the time that we should gather, but I still late, this made my coursemate a.k.a Malaccan -- Xia very can't stand with me~ Lolx~ Paiseh~ Then we go to KL Sentral for the sake of changing the LRT station, we walked a long way to get there, so hot~ KL Monorail so crowded~ Luckily I did wear mask. Hehe~

Finally we reached Imbi about 2pm plus~ I walked separate with college friends, straight away go and find Mun and Mian at Sungei Wang~ But never thought that Beng also come along us~ Surprise!! Then we shopping and finding a prom night gown for Mun~ The gown that she bought very pretty and gorgeous! I love it~ Haha~ Don't know got chance to wear it during CON Night which will be held on middle of November. We continued shopping and shopping~ Beng left us in 5pm because she's going back to Melaka for holiday~ Sob~ Then 3 of us went for dinner at Sushi Station~ Chit-chatting and eating at there~ Nice moment! After this we accidentally went to Lot 10 (have a funny experience~) and bought a very-belated-birthday present for JT~ You sure will very happy and feel want to cry after get this present, JT~ Hehe~ Then Mun meet back her college friends and go back to her hostel. We hugged in front of McDonald~ Haha~ Then I and Mian also find back our college friends and go back. When we said good bye to each other, Mian hugged and kissed me(forced me~ Sob~) in front of the pedestrians. Oh my God~ Xia sui-ing(hokkien)~ But having a wonderful moment with all of them! Thanks for everything, my best buddies~ And during night we chatting at msn, JT's expression really made me so laughable~ Haha~

Mian, me, Beng and Mun at Sungei Wang!
My hand with Yeah~
Hmm~ What should I eat?
Hehe~
Mun is busy to play my mobile phone~
Mian's dinner~ Lazy to take mine one~

On Sunday I just staying at hostel and study for exam~ Noon went out to PJ Old Town eat McDonald and bought some stuffs~ Then continue study and online till now~ Even sms with Meh~ She's back from camp~ Yeah! Can't wait to see her!! Tired till my butt very pain(sit too long period)~ Although Monday is public holiday, but no rest for me -- the sake of exam!! Just hope all these can pass through faster and going well!! Gambateh~~

P/S: I really hope that I can go back on Raya holiday!! God, do you hear me??

2 comments:

  1. 上帝听得到的!!
    我们一定可以回家享受难得的假期!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... Go back to malacca we go out again...

    ReplyDelete