Monday, October 31, 2011

Last Holiday in This Year

My annual leave passed very fast because didn't did much activities on that week. Every night I had the same routine that is stay at home with family and went out yam cha with the same people but different places. It's nice to chit chat each other, it just made me to forget the bad things happened in my life. All my 38 crazy friends finally did what we planned for almost a year, that is eat buffet together! Although we just went to eat Chinese restaurant and some of them were not with us, but our big boss JT wanted us to wear formal attire to go, so much comments that he did until I just can laugh non-stop. Haha~ After dinner we went to Overtime which just grandly opened in Melaka, so there's so much fun we did over there. I love the environment and definitely will go there again!
Dinner time!
Crazy Halloween and Xian's birthday celebration!

Sunday before back to hostel, met up a long-time-no-see old pals which already 8 years. Time flies and we already grown up become a 20 years old adult, compared of what we used to be in school, there's a big differences. We went for a movie 'In Time' and had lunch together. Although there's a change within him, but yet still some characteristics shown that he's is the one I knew. Haha~ Glad to meet back and hope we can see again soon!

Happy holiday ended and it's time to concentrate in studies! Much more challenges will coming out and wish that I can handle it well! Gambateh!


P/S: Maybe destiny has it all planned, we are just too busy living in the past to notice the bigger picture. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment