Saturday, October 15, 2011

Memories Forever

Last Friday, went back to home as just wanna release stress before the block is on again. So after dinner with family, as usual hanging out with my buddies at Amigo just the sake of guy's hunger, then headed to Klebang Seafarer and watched darkness sea, then only went to have some beer at Sunset Bistro. Reached home around 1.30am as having some headache due to alcohol, quickly brush teeth and lying to bed get my sleep. Around 2.30am, my little sister wake me up, but I refused, suddenly my mom talk very loud and said, "You want to see your grandpa or not? Doctor asked us to go and see him now!" I was stunt and awake fully after digest my mom's sentence, "WHAT???" This is my answer.

So quickly change my clothes and all of us rushed to the GH, it took some time because my dad took the wrong way to enter the hospital. When we reached the ward, my grandpa just passed away. Then there's the sad story started. All my relatives trying their best to rush back hometown and settle the funeral. Sorrow, sadness and stress happened to all of us.

I knew one day it would be like this, but never thought that the day come so fast. Death, I saw so many during my practical in hospital. But happened on my relative, this was the first time. Actually the feeling so complicated, I can't describe it. I think so much and deeply, wonder why death must happen to all creatures in this world. But there's no answer for that. Or actually I already know that answer, just deny it.

Anyway, life must go on. It is here in my heart and mind and memories forever -- Dedicated to my beloved grandpa.



It takes time to recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment