It's been a week after the annual leave, time was so packed that can't get rest enough. Everyday I experienced headache and lack of sleep, just because of the practical exam and the dance practice for the CON Night. So I decided not to go home just because of want to get enough sleep, although there's 2 and a half days off before continue our nightmare.
Saturday went to Chow Kit just wanna see how is it the place, as everyone said there's a messy place in KL. But I found it is very interesting place, there's a variety kind of human being over there working and shopping, especially foreign workers. My friend HY bought us to Plaza GM for wholesale market shopping. It's really much cheaper than we usually buy at the normal market. But yet I still control my money, if not I can't live it until next allowance come.
Yesterday went to Sunway for my high heels, but still can't get it after shop for 10 hours. Others can get what they want except me. Sigh~ I'm too fastidious of high heels pattern. So see who wanna borrow their high heels for me, if not I'm gonna wear sport shoes on CON Night. LOL
Today must done all my to-do-lists, if not I'm gonna hit my head on the wall. Happy holiday!
P/S: Can't I just stop missing you?

No comments:
Post a Comment