
So after my annual leave, back to this college, continue my class rep thingy till July, participate in sports day activities -- treasure hunt and practicing cheerleading for nights and nights. It's really made me extremely exhausted, luckily the result was really made me felt what we did is worth -- Winner of treasure hunt and cheerleading competition, also champion of sports day 2011 too! Last year participated and we can win it, really happy about that! Great job G69!
Also started my Semester 5 last Monday, had my pre-test and luckily I passed! Then continuously having lectures non-stop, the subjects really killing me. All were so important, I think my neuron cells can actively function well for my studies. Hopefully won't get any neurological or psychological problem after study so much! The tutors really push us very much since the semester haven't start yet. Sometimes I really felt why so difficult to make us suffer instead of just let us to enjoy our last year? It's impossible for this place, I'm sure for that.
So later I'll having club meeting with my boss, rushing for my journal for the sake to get cross in log book, so that I can wear mufti during lectures; Saturday will going for Relay For Life 2011 campaign with bunch of friends till Sunday go back to hostel, another meeting for following event in the end of July; start from Monday need to stay till 6pm for doctor's lectures. Somemore I need to sell coupons for this place building fund, all my beloved buddies please help me!! =[
Hectic life will never ends.... ==
P/S: I just miss my family and besties so much!!
God please save me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment