So this month -- July, which starts our Semester 5, really made us crazy and mad. Too much things need to be done in a short period and everyone expected us as Year 3 students -- "you should know what to do and what not to do!" Oh God~ I'm going to vomit out all my undigested food and blood, but yet I still to swallow it back to my stomach and continue to work on that. The timetable so packed without any SDL, even SDL time also got extra lectures on, sometimes we had extra doctors' lectures too, but I love their lectures. XD
This time we will going to some special associations which covered our syllabus such as MAB, NASSAM, TONEH, and of course psychiatry posting too! I'm very looking forward for all these! Because with all these, I can learn more experiences by my naked eyes and hands, not only just learn from notes, books and lecturers.
So my Semester 5 schedule as below:
3 July - 20 August : 1st half on block
21 August - 8 October : 1st half posting
9 October - 26 November :2nd half on block (between this having 1 annual leave =D)
27 November - 7 January 2012 : 2nd half posting and going to start my last semester!
Time is precious and I have to grab it well! If not I'll going to regret it! So be positive =)
P/S: I know myself well, so just let it be~

No comments:
Post a Comment