Last week done my test 2, some result was just nice to pass. Sigh~ Need to spend more with books and less online, but it's easy to say than do it! XD
After that busy with Food Fun Fair which also my college open day, I was in-charged of face painting. To be honest, my drawing skill is bad since I was small. And during my Form 1 Art class because my teacher's words, I already hate drawing for the sake of showing people and laugh by them. So it's a big challenge for me to paint at people's face, but without overcome it, how am I going to improve myself, right? On that day, my stall flooded with kids and they all were fighting because of the queue. I and my friends just draw and draw and non-stop draw at the face till we're too hungry to pause a while for the lunch break, then continue draw again. It's really to deal with kids except when they all calling us "aunty, aunty...", I'm still young and pretty enough to be your sister okay? So ended up my day with tiring body and mentally, sleep for 9hours and attended my CN class on Saturday.
Sunday went out for just the sake of relax myself and accompany my friend too, ended up bought some shirts and things I wanted for so long, and saw lots of handsome guys. It's happy anyway, although my purse having a big hole. Must change my red purse as soon as possible! Because old myths saying that red purse can cause people can't save money. =P
I seriously don't like that, especially after saw some incidents. I had make my mind clear and I swear I won't be one of it.
Self-face painting with pigtails
Days will be greater as time goes by! Be more sincerely to go through it =)
P/S: Don't stop believing ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment