Friday, April 1, 2011

It's April now!

Yeap, as what I had mention at above -- it's April now! Pheeeww~ Time flies and now I'm in the middle of Semester 4, still left 2 semester and half to complete my course. And after that I will become a registered staff nurse who contributes this community a little little effort! So currently I was damn busy of the studies until when I went for work, my friends was asking me what's wrong with me. It just one of the sign and symptom of the tiredness. I have no idea this hectic life will maintain until when, but I'm still enjoying it.

Currently my point of view about coupling changed, after the long talk with SM. Although still feel a tiny mini of the loneliness, but I'm happy of being single! Because of nobody's gonna care of what am I doing and what time I suppose to do what and so on. I can do what I want without getting permission of my partner. LOL~ Yesterday one of my friend who had a long time didn't chat, suddenly asked me whether I am single or coupled, I just laughed and asked why, she felt there's some of us are having it. I agreed of what she said, but what's the deal of it? They're having their partner to support each other for the past, now and future, which I'm really happy for them. But for us, we still manage to go through the days. Doesn't this is what we called as life?

There's a new song from my idol-- Khalil Fong which called "好不容易(That's not easy)". It's about of a couple who love each other and they realize it's not easy to find someone like him/her to be together for whole life, and appreciated of having him/her. So romamtic! This song absolutely can be one of my wedding song! LOL~


词/曲:方大同

太多人失意 太多人忘记 太多人都说爱情失重无影
爱 也许是我的 爱 也许是他的 爱 也需要你做媒

听说人呻鸣 听说人分离 听说人都说爱也无法证明
坏 别在数我的 怪 别在诉她的 再也不视你的美

*我在这里 带著你 很值得 一直我会爱著你
心服的 心不舍 一切都不可思议 因为爱的只有你
我已换了自己 我意识到 好不容易 好不容易 好不容易 爱到你

总有人坚定 总有人相信 总有人懂得爱能深刻无底
爱 也许是我的 爱 也许是她的 爱 也许要你做媒

Repeat *

我还有万事不会 已听不少无可到老的承诺 世界里有多少胡不归
而我有我知己 陪我度过四季 没有什麼在这一生可求

Repeat *

So next week surely I'll become like a zombie to attend class, exam and open day. But still can make it well! Best of luck for that!
Thanks for my lovely cute slippers, you served me well =)
But why must spoil on the April Fool day when I was having my dinner? =.=


P/S: I'm definitely not to disturb you anymore if you still act the same thing toward me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment