It's been a while to update my bloggie due to my Asus lappie's motherboard spoil in last Monday. It was very bad because all my assignments still in my document and I didn't do any backup for that. Such a mess for my life since from that moment, lectures' timetable was messed up, connection was messed up. Sigh~ It was very tired when I'm trying to maintain the glorious, so I just let it go. I don't want to be the good guy anymore. Why should I be the one who always criticize by you which I feel it was good for me but for you it was bad? I don't need you always plan the way for the sake of your own good, I love the way of my plan. It doesn't be the same myself anymore, after seeing throughout every way. You always think that way only, never try to think about the others. I was tired of being fooled by you anymore. Hopefully you know what I was trying to say and be mature. May God bless.
This year I celebrated Easter day with friends at their church, drawing easter egg, fellowship and join the family day. Fun and enjoyable since I never did in my life! Haha~ There's always a good relieve when hang out with friends. Thanks for that and I'm appreciate it!
I love my family forever and ever, deeper and deeper as time goes by!
P/S: There's always a scar be there forever after you're being hurt by the others, although apologized by that person.






cool for the angry bird station..
ReplyDeleteeaster egg cute la... got talent wor..
hehe~ thanks for ur praise~ XD
ReplyDelete