Saturday, November 20, 2010

End and Start All Over Again

Yesterday morning just had my final paper CVS, I thought it can be a big relieve but it's really really wrong. After that we were having a case study briefing which is a individual assignment that we need to complete during our 6 weeks posting, without pass up it u can just forget about of entering Sem 4. I just hope that what I want will get it wonderfully~ Just like what Ms K told us during today morning oral evaluation, "Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain. ~Vivian Greene" We have learn to cope the situation, not just always escape from it. But I knew I am not always can do what I think of, I still not strong enough to face all the hardness. So I will just take time to conquer all these. Need booster for encouragement!

So tomorrow starting my 6 weeks posting at Orchid. Hopefully everything goes well and no more funny things happen to me anymore. Procedures all come to me and all can sign nicely in my triple 5 and also log book! Can't get my request never mind, as long as can working smoothly at there is more than enough. =)

Within these weeks, there's bunch of things happened around me. First of all, my lil sis attached to another guy. It is really give me a damn big OMG for me because this made me become the only one who is single status in my family. Sigh~ Although all people told me not to be sad about it, but I just feel lonely whenever I need somebody to talk and hug. I can't find a person actually to share that feeling. The special one I still finding for. Don't have any idea when only he will appear on me and give me a big warm hug. Sad~ I will never give up to searching for u, my dear! XD The other thing is I met a guy in game, playing some sort of couple to gain new power due to that attachment. Had a long time didn't see him online, kinda miss him LOL~ But he just 13 and I was like very old for him to be my "bf", although talked not that much but really thanks him to entertain me while I'm bored. Hope can see u online soon~

So wish me luck for the posting time and we shall meet soon, dear friends~


Currently chatting with MK in FB~ Oh gosh, MK!! U made me miss our whole gang friends arr~~ T.T

P/S: You will never understand me..... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment