Monday, August 16, 2010

Special Outings!!

Friday night, went out for dinner to Cilantro Culinary Academy with Ham, Negi and MK by the invitation of Ah Du~ Met them up at Sunway, walk awhile~ Then went Subang straight to Du's acedemy... Actually Saturday still having exam but yet going out with them... ==" But never regret of doing this, 'cause I really having a delicious candle western dinner with all hot guys LOL~ This is what they all told me when we're in the restaurant, "You know, you are very lucky to having a candle dinner with us who are handsome~" Then I replied, "Actually you 3 are the one who are lucky 'cause just I'm the only girl who accompany you all eating candle dinner~ Haha~" Chit chatted and finish dinner, then Ham fetched me back to college before dropped MK at LRT station, introduced my college to them since never came there before. Said goodbye to them in the raining night~ They drove back to Melaka and I continue my revision for tomorrow's exam~ =)
Juicy juicy~
Halloween atmosphere~
Busy businessman~
Happy-go-lucky boy~
The girl with the romantic candle~
R.I.P appetizer~
Crab and prawn appetizer~
Tasteless tomato soup~
Skeleton (actually is zombie) head main dishes~
Dessert -- scary spider and a chopped-off finger :P

Saturday after the Respiratory Paper, took my bag and went to Cyberjaya to meet up Mian and her friends~ It's a far journey... Took the train, buses and also taxi, 2hours plus only reach her hostel. Ate the lunch cooked by her friends, started to knowing new friends~ They all are funny people~ Haha~ Then we stay in the room till the next day. The next day went out to Ikano and Lowyat, had a great time~ Ate dinner at Asia Cafe and snowflakes, then they sent me back to hostel~
Before pass through Lebuhraya Puchong~
On the way in the bus~
Mian's hostel~
Limkokwing's view~
Before out from hostel~

I really had a great days these few days~ Hanging out with buddies is enjoyable~ Nothing is disturbing my mind when outing~ It's tonnes and tonnes of stuffs on my shoulder till I can't breathe... I really need some time to relax myself~ To make myself to go through all these....

Posting time for 6 weeks! Hopefully everything's goes well and get what I wish of~ Pray hard~~

Love to be with you
It made me feel I am
what I am
Never been fake
Truly me

No comments:

Post a Comment