Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hunting Time

Revision-ing~
Feel like want to hit that Cosmo fellow~ :P
Very antique window~
Beca-ing with Yun~
With my lunch~

Saturday after class, just stay at the hostel and do revision~ No choice what? Everyday the classes is on going and new things need to learn and apply it for my career~ Since my sponsored hospital sent me a letter that congrats me for the Semester 1 result, and expected me to maintain the result, if I didn't do it well, how am I gonna to face them? So just keep pushing myself to be better and better!

Sunday went to Times Square and Sungei Wang with college friends to get my CNY clothes~ Very tiring since need to use lots of energy to walk. It made my legs very lenguh and my shoulder is damn pain due to the heavy bag that I carried along the journey. It still can be said satisfied since bought three shirts and a short pants. But still haven't get my new shoes!! Need find some other time to hunt it~

For now, have to be a good student nurse to achieve what I want! Be a hunter!! :D


P/S: Going to attend prom night~ OMG~
R.I.P for those who are sacrificed in the disasters... May God bless you~

1 comment:

  1. Rac... We went Sg Wang on d same day... Now i c ur blor onli realize... We sd meet if i knew it earlier...

    ReplyDelete