My countdown dessert!!
All my lovely friends having countdown at hostel~
1st day nice breakfast!
This cake is nice!!
Happy birthday cutie!! Happy always~ :)
Yun don't care of what they act~ Lolx~
Vegetarian dinner with friends~As Semester 2 has started, I became busier and busier~ Acedemic is fun as new subjects and new tutors~ Luckily I passed the pretest! Hehe~ Going to have a hectic 1st half Semester 2~ Anyway just work harder!! :D
But the new intake girls, REALLY pissed me off!! TMD! I hate it! Damn it!!! If you all REALLY wanna become a nurse, please behave like an adult! Don't ever and EVER think that you are still like a baby and need someone to protect you!! You will know what's the feeling when you posting at hospital! This world is not as wonderful as what you dream on!! o0o Please be tough and iron girl to go through all these!! NOT LIKE A "TAUFU HUA"!! I BEG YOU ALL~~ OKAY??? If not, don't ever to ask me for help!! And I pity to my friends that bullied by all of them! We all sure can make it!! Gambateh!!
P/S: Going back on Saturday~ Yippee~~
No comments:
Post a Comment