After party I followed my friends went for clubbing to get some view of it, yet still can't enjoy so much. Perhaps I just can ignore all these? Sigh~ But still thanks to my ji muis for accompany me to do and support me, it felt more encouragement and thus I have some strength to go on.My only individual photo on that night ==
Ticket to the train and prize~
So one more to in-charge for my seniors' graduation and one more week for my final exam, yet I still not yet start my revision, also so much things still pending and need to settle! Great! Currently I'm mentally abuse. How wish all these faster settle peacefully.... Pray hard for the best!
11.11.11 -- Nothing special happened on me. Dream too much for that.

P/S: I miss my family and buddies in Melaka!! Hopefully can see you all soon!

jiayou..
ReplyDelete