Wednesday, February 9, 2011

兔gether We Celebrate CNY 2011


Haha~ Back from CNY leave and today is already the 3rd day of schooling, my CNY mood is turn off as exam is coming soon, some more just now had my resit pre-test (just because of 1 question! arggh~), thinking that this time sure can pass! IT IS A MUST!! If not I'm gonna mad and take out 20 bucks because of that. Pray hard!

So let's talk about this annual leave! Finally I get to attend my primary school gathering as every time they made I always at KL. Met back old friends was wonderful! Talked about the past which happened during Standard 5 and 6, singing in KTV and took photos with each of them. Although just about 11 of us attended out of 49 classmates, but it was a really awesome gathering we had. Good luck to all of us! =)

Then I rest at home for 3 days, no outing with friends, just One Piece animation and family with me! LOL~ Actually I'm just lack of motivation to ask friends to go out as scared they all reject my invitation. How stupid am I, right? But never mind then, I still enjoyed staying at home without doing anything. Because I knew that after that it sure will be very busy for my days. Hehe~ So I just helping mom what she want me to do, talking rubbish with my little sister and drive here and there for some purpose.

2 Feb was CNY eve, as usual we need to go to grandpa's house for cleaning and reunion lunch. This time quite different as my grandpa just back from hospital, so I observed my grandpa quite often, see how's his condition. Conclusion-- he's not as good as last time, seems like abit confused and bad tempered. I don't know what to do that can help him, although I'm a student nurse. Sigh~ But I tried my best to comfort him, hope he can be better than now. At night, all of sudden Xiong called me and asked whether want go to play basketball now. So I just followed and watching them playing, also talking our plan during CNY. Lastly, I managed to play Kongming Lantern/ Sky Lantern which bought by JT. It was the 1st time I play it, so very gan jiong to put it into the sky. Although it's so windy and almost burn the roof of the toilet house, some more I forgot to make a wish. What a big sweat on my head! But still it was fun and special experience with them on CNY eve to the 1st day of CNY! Hee~
Yummy lunch!

1st day of CNY, visiting my grandpa's house and receiving some angpau from relatives. Then playing games with cousins, laughed gao gao because of some stupid punishments! At night just stay at home watching "Mei Ren Bang". Nice movie from Malaysia! Actually not much thing to do much during 1st day, my real day starts afterward. LOL

2nd day, went to mother side relative's house and enjoyed lunch. Then back to grandpa's house till evening, back to home and preparing for BBQ! Met back all buddies and talking nonsense made my laughter more and more! BBQ damn delicious but it causing my throat inflamed also. We also gambled on the round table. Won 16 bucks from them, yeah! It's been a while I didn't win the money in the gamble, maybe because of S.Feng God of Prosperity sat beside me. LOL~ Meh bought a cake for celebrating Fern's belated birthday, but the quality of the cake really bad, doesn't look like from SR.

3rd day is the big day for our gang, we went to each house one by one from morning till night. This year we went to Mian, S.Feng, Xian, MK, Ham, Negi, Nyamuk, JT, S.Yin and J.Shen's house. Almost all the house they were gamble and gamble especially for King and Queen Gamble -- MK, S.Feng and Xian. Won and lose lots. Haha~ I always disturbed our "ffk" king-- Ham, it's nice to disturb him as I had a long time didn't do so! LOL~ Night time we went for dinner and fun fair. Managed to win some bears from there, although I don't like it so much. I almost flied up when playing the bam bam car. What a shock man! But then, it was a wonderful moment to be with all buddies, especially after a long time didn't meet up!

4th day, also the last day to be in home. I just spent my last moment with family. Had our reunion lunch since my sister can't make it during the eve. Then served relatives when they did sudden attack to visit my house. LOL. Then packed and back here, start all over again.

Time is short especially when the happy moment, but I really appreciated every moment that we spent with. Hope all of us stay pretty, handsome, healthy and happy! Love ya


P/S: Can't wait for singing K! Hehe~

No comments:

Post a Comment