It's 4th Jan 2011! Thought wanna update on 31st Dec 2010, but I'm stuck in my case study and assignments, also pre-test for Sem 4. So till today after all things settle up, only I can think about my new year resolutions.
Think back to 2010, I did lots of things especially during in college. I did passed through the most difficult time when I'm in a big trouble. Although now I still feel that's the dirtiest part in my past memory, but I think without that, I won't be able to be a clear mind of what I wanna be for the best of myself. Yes, a great applause for myself to go through it! And also, I'm being more closer to some of my collegemates, it's a greatest part to be knowing all of you. Don't ever give up of our dream to become a future knowledgeable registered staff nurses! About family and my besties, we all are getting busier of our studies, although I miss you all damn much and can't always meet up together, but you all know I'll be the person who always support you all whenever you all did. =)
So... For this newly year which I'll not "teens" anymore, I wanna set some targets to change myself for the better one. Currently I just think some of it, will add on once I targeted.
New year resolutions for 2011....
- Study SMART!
- Be more cheerful, cool and non-emotional anymore! Laugh more!
- Gain more relationships... (Don't think too much!)
- Still searching for the special one!
- Continue ♥ my family, besties and ji muis~
- Change my style and appearance to be more beautiful!
- Save money for our promise! Heehee~
2011, be more happy and enjoyable!
No comments:
Post a Comment