Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing..

Last last Saturday, went out with my 2 boyfriends whom came to KL for their new HTC phone. So I'm just be a tour guide to bring them go whenever they wanna go. We went to the whole shopping centres around Bukit Bintang just to buy phone accessories and Nike shoes. Haha~ Never felt so tired before in my shopping time, maybe this time is not because of I want to buy things, so I will felt my legs is not longer mine anymore. LOL~ But I'm still enjoyed to be with them since we had a long time didn't go shopping together, every time we met just for tea and chit chatting.

Sunday after woke up, doing the things that I unusual to do since there's no electricity in hostel. Read comic and play pokers with friends, a new experiences in my hostel life. Haha~ I even make up myself without any electricity, then I went for my hospital dinner in Subang. It's a nice night because we won a hamper and I managed to wear my high heels without falling down. LOL~

After that, I started to feel so sick especially from Tuesday till Thursday. High fever 39 degree celcius with chills and excessive flu made me worst. Seek for doctor due to so many of my group girls get Inf A positive, luckily mine case is different. Yet it still costly and I get my MC on Wednesday. Then another lucky thing happened on me, I get my sudden 3 days holiday to get myself well in my home. The first two days was sucks, headache and fever don't ever bother me to get it down. But antibiotic Cefuroxime works after that, it's a big relief for me.

After get my health back, met back Mian, Mun, Xian and MK in Brother John on Friday night. I and my sis had a big funny case before Xian and MK came and fetch me. Stupid cockroachs disturbed in my house, it flied here and there and made a damn big shock for us. Luckily my hero Xian and MK rescued us from the danger. I think this will be the funniest thing happened in this brand new year.

Then holiday ends, and I back to PJ, started my classes again. But currently in my mind, I just think about CNY and new clothes which I haven't finish buy yet. Gosh~ Make me concentrate in studies!

Can't wait for the CNY! =D
My two handsome boyfriends ♥
Roommates L8R8!
Hamper and happy me~ LOL
Ended up, my damn sick look~ LOL


P/S: Nodame Cantabile is the best ever Japanese drama I had ever watched!!

No comments:

Post a Comment