12/2/10 (Fri)
After class 12pm, straight away went to cafeteria eat my lunch and back to room to pack my things again. Thought will reach home quite early but unfortunately ended up 6.30pm only depart and reach home 9pm. I was afraid that can't gather with them, but luckily Negi phoned me and said "Never mind la, tonight cannot meet then tomorrow night only meet lor~". His words made me more comfort and because of his wrong message passed to me, I knew that it will be unusual gathering for that night....
Waited at home for so long time till i slept, suddenly I heard someone called my name, my hair was untidy but yet still woke up and see who's that, I was so shocked to see 3 guys in a car and they was looking at me and laughed~ OMG, memper-sia-sui-kan me only... Faster changed clothes and heading to fetch Mian~ Went to Station 1 but it's fulled of people, then we decided to went to Xuan's Cafe~ I knew that they will celebrate my birthday (actually it should be surprised) but never thought they will ask the singers to sing birthday song and everyone in that cafe was looking at me~ Oh man, damn embarrassed~ But somehow, I was really happy and shy to receive all the wishes and blessings~ Luckily they celebrated at there, if not I think my face surely will be fulled with creams... Thanks to Mian, Negi, Ham, MK and J.Shen, you all really made me felt very touching~ Although I knew everyone were so tired.... :)









No comments:
Post a Comment