Thursday, February 18, 2010

CNY Holiday [Family Part]

13/2/10 (Sat)
Today was the new year eve! As usual went to my grandma's house and tidy up the house while all the women cooked for the reunion lunch (our traditional)~ Since my mom wanted to use that MFM brand flour, I and my sis with my grandma was rounding and found that flour, ended up I went to Jusco and bought it~ When I showed to my sis, only she told me that she saw it at the 1st shop that we stopped by, but my sis and my grandma was thinking that it shouldn't be the one that my mom wanted~ I was like "OMG~ wasting our time and petrol..."

About 1.30pm we started to eat our reunion lunch~ Then after that have some rest and continue tidy up the house and then we 3 sis went to MM to buy CNY things~ After that back to grandma house to bring mom back home~ When almost midnight, mom and dad started to give angpau for us~ First time ever give angpau before 1st day of CNY~ Mom also gave me extra angpau for my birthday! Hehe~ And when the time reached 12am, lots of birthday wishes from FB, sms and calls received! Thanks for everyone who wished me~ And the presents also!
Reunion lunch! I
14/2/10 (Sun) CNY 1st Day!
As usual went to grandma house and met my relatives~ Noon time we all cousins went to new Jusco for the sake of get some air-condition because my grandma house is too hot!! Having fun time with them~ And also today was my birthday, I get extra angpau as present from relatives! Hehe~
Family
Cousins~
Start game~
Guan Sheng Gong-- Champion for the Lion competition~ Nice show although did fall down twice~
"Huh?"Tea time with cousins~

15/2/10(Mon) CNY 2nd Day!
Went to my uncle house which located in Bemban -- my mom's hometown! Met long-time-no-see relatives and won some money from gambling~ Hehe~ Evening time went back home and have a good rest!

16/2/10 (Tue) CNY 3rd Day!
Went to my aunty house for annual family gathering~ Having fun with them~ This year my luck is not bad, didn't lose money from gambling! Then talked with my little cousins, they all grew up so fast and the way they talk was made me so shocked , it made me feel like I getting older and older... We all also sing K since there's karaoke player~ Almost midnight play PSP with my lengzai cousin while listening all my aunty, uncle, mom and dad singing K~ Haha~
With my little cousin~

No comments:

Post a Comment