Friday, July 31, 2009

Stage 33 P1 and others!

Past few days, I brought a P1 WIMAX!! Yeah~ Finally can online with fast and efficiency! Although 1st night my modem got problem, but it already fixed and now I can online any time I could! Really fast and love it so much~ Hope it will coverage at Melaka as soon as possible. ^^ But because of this, my pocket money will reduce alot.(I have to pay by my own~ Sob~)

Last 2 weeks happened lots of things around me. Bad things more than good things. Sigh~ Here's the list that I had pass through these days~

1. Finish with our orientation tea party~~ Fun and satisfied!!
2. Went for Bon Odori! It was really nice and hope I can go there again next year! Met many Japanese over there!
3. Having a new laptop~ Asus K40AB series!! Love it so much~ I'll take a very good care of it!
4. Alot of homeworks and assignments to do~ Very tired! Especially going to take our 1st test!!
5. Received bad news from my buddy~ Really speechless of that case~ Hope she can get well and be brave for everything!!
6. After saturday half day classes, went to hospital for blood group test and urine too~ Waited a long time and my money had gone again~ But I never though that my blood group is O+ ~
7. Went for shopping to Sunway Pyramid after my medical check up~ For the sake of relax myself~ Haha~ Spent alot of money at there~
8. Went out with my sister and her boyfriend for lunch on Sunday~ Ate my 1st ever Wendy's burger~ It was really delicious!!
9. Ward orientation for our following Supervised Clinical Experience!! Very nervous and excited of it!!
10. Took my ATT injection on Friday~ Very lenguh my hand~ Sob~

all my classmates!! 95 of us~ But now become 94 people already~ Can you find me out? Haha~
At Bon Odori while watching for the rehersal~
With Japanese kids~
My Asus laptop cover view~
Other view~
After taking my blood~
Korean food for dinner at Sunway Pyramid~ Very delicious~~
With my dinner~ Haha~
Wendy's burger~ Is prawn flavor!! Nice~

1 comment:

  1. uuhhh~~DA BURGER SEEMS LIKE so DELICIOUS~!!XD i love prawn~!!although im alergic of it..==
    anyway~you looking good out there~im happy of tat!!take care always!!miss u!!

    ReplyDelete