Sunday, July 12, 2009

Stage 31 My 2nd week in college!

2nd week is more tiring than my 1st week~ Because my class was started. Homework + assignments + performance for OTP + revision + ... All these just made me so ill! I really can't sleep nicely for these 2 weeks. Everyday slept on 2am+ but woke up on 6.40am. Almost sleeping in the class (especially today morning! :P), but I still can managed to "tahan" my feeling! I don't want to scold by tutors and seniors!! Now quite dizzy just because of not enough sleep! And I vomited while I was lim teh with Mian, JT, Negi and Xiong just now(They don't even know about that! I don't want make you all so worry about me!)~ Arggh!!! How I wish I can have a nice and sweet nap for just for a whole day!!

Now no mood to talk about the more details of the college. I want to do my homework and revision!! Just hope that I can cross over all stressful things!! Gambateh!!


My design for my notice board!
Tiring look after not sleeping well for 2 weeks~

P/S: I was happy that my premonition is wrong! I do really thinking too much of it! Love you guys~

1 comment:

  1. YOUR PIC REALLY MAKE ME LAUGH!!ANYWAY~HOPE YOU CAN FIT YOURSELF IN YOUR NEW LIFE N HAV FUN!!BIG KISS FOR MY LOVELY BEST FRIEND!!MUACKzzZZZZ!

    ReplyDelete