Thursday, March 14, 2013

Longest MC ever in 2013!

Remembered of my last post talking about my sickness? Now it still stick with me and don't want to leave me alone. I'm still having my MC for continuously 5 days already, but yet not fully recovered. Just now went and see for my ophthalmologist for follow-up, and he gave me 2 more days MC since it still having redness and swollen, in fact my left eye started get infected too. He diagnosed me as viral conjunctivitis, which made me fall into the hell and I'm damn emo right now. Sigh~ I'm so sick of that. With discomfort of the stupid eyes, I can't go anywhere even hometown also can't just because I scared I'll spread it to my parents as it's very contagious. Even just out of the room and was about to dry up all my washed clothes also feel my eyes is burning when I was looking to the sky. So currently everyday I'm in my little space of sweet room and enjoy my darkness whenever what I did, no matter eating or watching movie. I feel like I'm just like a vampire, who can't live in bright side. =.=

All the medicines that I need to take from getting myself back to normal.
People especially all my colleagues wishes and envy of my long MC when I passed the MC to my supervisor. In my mind I was like "WTH you wish to have a unhealthy body just because of the rest day is it?". If you want the rest day just rest it well on your day off, and please don't wish to be like me. You'll regret when you have the same disease just like me.Yea, I know it's really tiring especially like my crazy working ward where there will always have non-stop admission, transfer-in or out, emergency operations, fussy patients who always think they're the only patient in the hospital, uncooperative pediatrics who always cry and refuse anything you wanna do with him/her, troublesome relatives who gave extra works for you to do, weirdo doctors who always think their time is precious but not nurses and asked for something which is ridiculous and you will feel like wanna kick him off, other departments who always rush you and never think that actually we all nurses just have two hands, legs and a brain only, and etc. Of course not everyone is like what I stated as above, but things will getting frustrated when your works just never end and they just keep on coming and coming. Somemore when you work double shift on that day. Not even a drop of water you had ever drink and never step into toilet and pee since you started work for 12 hours already, what about the lunch or dinner. In conclusion, I think because of all these, my sickness only become so severe due to my low immune system.

I just to have my healthy and beautiful eyes back! Please come back to me~~ T.T



P/S: When you going to lose the thing that you used to it, only you'll realize how important it is in your life.

1 comment: