Hectic working life made me unable to post out what's happening on my February days life. I always seems to be blame on my job, not to said that I hate my profession but it really made my life so miserable and lifeless. Used up most of my time and working like a cow in hospital, but just earned that little pitiful salary for myself. Then ended up made myself become thinner and unhealthy, easily to get sick due to shift schedule and lack of resting time. Then also having less time to accompany my family especially my parents, less gathering and bonding time with my beloved friends, less time to build up my new network connection for new stuffs or new buddy. My 22nd years in this world sounds so pitiful, but I swear to myself that I will make a overhauled for my better future, just need to endure all the painful and suffering, the bright side will always be with me.
This year CNY celebration is getting even cooler, as my grandpa passed away for 1 year plus and my grandma still unable to ambulate by her own fully after that stroke episode. So still we not celebrate grandly for this festival, but I think even after subsequent years will still remain the same. CNY doesn't become so important anymore as time goes by, when you grew up older and bigger, especially after you step into the working life. I can't smell and feel the festival atmosphere till when I went to shopping centre where they kept on playing the CNY songs. But what I love the most is I able to enjoy many delicious and nice foods especially my mom homecook foods! Also having gathering with my beloved family and bunch of old buddies which I felt the most comfortable and enjoyable moment in this CNY. Of course I did gave a little token of appreciation for my parents and grandma, the feeling is wonderful and overwhelming when you passed over to them, 'cause that's the hard-earned effort from ownself. Also I helped my grandma for toilet bath which I feel it's usual thing as I always did in hospital when I was a student. While I taking my grandma back to living room after the bath, she looked at me and appreciated of what I did for her. A peace feeling overwhelming my heart, yea, I still feel that that's not wrong that I'm in this profession.
Thus came to my 22nd birthday which I have never expected so much from that, since last year I had few grand celebration just because I was 21st. So this year luckily I'm able to get annual leave for my birthday, at first which supposed back to work and eventually after I talked with my boss, leave approved and I was so relieved. "Never try to work during your birthday!" -- this statement which quoted by my respectful tutor Ms K. The day before just had a gathering outing with Xiong, MK, Xian Moi, Nyamuk and S.Yin. Never thought they still celebrated with me, although no cake for that, but I'm really satisfied for all the treats they did. I received a very special present from my little sis, a blue paper which full with wishes and unknown names, it's my little sis's idea who asked her NS friends gave me wishes which I really touched of that! Then on the exact day, back to Puchong since tomorrow's morning shift, had a single Valentine's dinner with Ying at Sushi Zanmai. Life is just great with all loves around!
Then continue my hectic working life after CNY holiday till now. Between that I went back hometown once after my night shift, met up my 2 close bros JT and Bong at newly opened Starbucks. Really had a long time never have a talk with both of them. JT is going to SG and start his working life, and we'll have less time to meet up in the future. Kinda sad when he told me about this, but what to do when it comes to money is everything in this world, especially for man who need to take care of family. Wish a good luck for him! Of course I did accompanied my parents well since my little sis is not around, what a complicated feeling when actually I think both of my beloved parents stay at home without three of us together. Soon my little sis is going for college which I think she won't be staying at Melaka study. How I wish I can stay with them...
And now ended up with right eye conjuctivitis after 3 days double in a week. Don't know all of sudden and how did I get this, got two days MC and currently I'm isolating myself in my room. I just hope that it can recover soon 'cause it is very irritating when it comes to icthiness and watery redness eye. Discomfort!!
I just want my active lifely life back!! *shouting in my deep heart*
P/S: 思念就跟爱情一样是会耗尽的。无奈要分隔两地,一开始我想你想得很苦恨不得马上飞奔到你身边,再也不要跟你分开。后来的后来,我沒那么想你了,不是不爱你而是这样的想念是沒有归途的。我再怎么想你,还是见不着你,摸不到你,只是用思念来折磨自己。于是我知道,我得学着过自己的生活。

No comments:
Post a Comment