Thursday, January 10, 2013

New year resolutions!

My new year resolutions just very simple: I want to earn more and more money! So that I can do and get whatever I wanted, without get others permission. Then I can fulfill my dreams, such as travelling at Bangkok with besties, buy my beloved items, eat delicious foods, treat my family well and etc. Money this matter, you can't live without it in your life, or else will get very suffer and struggling of it. I knew it very well since I grown up, "no money no talk" this quote will never disappear in my mind. So let's work it out since my ward started from next month will be seriously short of staffs, more double shifts coming and hectic working life begin! (Actually already started since I joined)

Then I wish to  improve my communication skills, my courage of confront with everyone, gain more knowledge regarding my career medical fields, know more people and have more new friends, and of course to get myself prettier and sexier! My besties GLL asked me, "Eh this time you don't wish to get a boyfriend already?" LOL I laughed after she said so. My answer for her is: just let it be, when it really come, I also can't avoid it right? I know it's too hard for me to get a guy which fulfill my requirements and seriously with my condition right now, my narrow network will be even harder to get it. Sometimes I really envy of my friends which have a lovely boyfriend who always support them and be with them, even though sometimes got arguement or fight. I felt surprised when one of my coursemate who actually getting married next week, and already registered. All of us was shocked when get the news, but still feel happy for her. Wish she will be happy forever with her hubby. Still query that whether can attend her wedding lunch since got other thing stuck on me at the same time.

Anyhow, I do really hope that this 2013 will be a great year for me and my beloved one, let's us conquer all the hardships and obstacles! *fingers crossed*


P/S: So near yet so far....

No comments:

Post a Comment