Monday, December 24, 2012

Live My Life / To be continue

It's going to end year 2012, even we actually went through the world's end day, 21st Dec 2012, but life still keep on going. I still wake up as usual and continue the things what I'm supposed to do. And today is X'mas eve! Thought will working my double shift but my boss cancelled it, so I went back home earlier and now sitting in front of my lappy, which I don't know what to do except to update my blog. I still remember last year of today I had a crazy X'mas celebration with my secondary school besties. We exchanged gifts according to the number we picked up, and drank like nobody business. Even some of them drunk like a mad people, which created a funny yet sweet memories in my life. But this year, some of them not in hometown, people like me need to work, so the others already find their way to celebrate their X'mas eve. I know life always be unexpected, just sometimes and somehow, I will feel lonely and sad regarding all these. Especially when I grown up, older and older, many things will never happen as what I thought. Hmm... Did I give up my life because of this? Of course no! I still believe there's a better future for me to explore, maybe eventually will have a life that I wanted to live. Who knows what will happen next? I'm still young enough to fight for that!

So what happened recently? Finally I get what I really wanted for years -- change my phone! After many considerations and calculations, I still think that I should get this for my use for the next few years. Some of my friends don't understand why I wanted this so much as my hands are small enough to hold this phone. Actually my palm just the exact size of the phone. LOL! The answer is just simple as -- I need a phone which can entertain me whenever I feel bored, no matter of just to contact with people, surf the net, playing games, taking photos, watching dramas and etc. This can fulfill all my requirements! Although it's not that cheap, and I still have to work hard to pay back for that, but now I still feel it's really worth. Who cares of other things as long as I feel satisfactory and happy of it? Hahaha... So now I'm still a newbie for android phone, lots more to be explore!


So now have to think about my new year resolutions, and will update about it for the next post! Stay tuned!

Merry christmas and have a happy new year! =]


P/S: Eventually they will squeeze out a little time for you even though hectic life still going on, it just a matter of care and concern. Are you still care enough to bother me?

No comments:

Post a Comment