Then some of my close friends realize my moody and tried to cheer me up which actually I didn't showed any signs of moody to them. I'm really glad of having such a good friends in my life, who wants me to be happy at all time. But, I just can't be happy with all these happened afterwards. I can't pretend that. Why is everything seems so much difficult after I grew up? I tried to divert my focus but failed. I miss my family and friends who are always far away from me. Distances make heart grow fonder -- my true feeling after I refreshed back all our pictures in my lappie. With all those smiles and fun that we had, I wish to see you all right now, but still a long time to go to meet you all back.
I always believe all these will become much better after at all, so please don't ever down my spirit anymore. And seems like I'm going to work during X'mas and countdown 2013 according to planning roster, so no celebration for me this year. So sad about that, but who's gonna celebrate with me even I'm actually free on that time? Another sad case.... =(
By the way, 5 centimeters per second (Byōsoku Go Senchimētoru), is a 2007 Japanese animated feature film by Makoto Shinkai is recommended to watch!
I'm in love with all these movie quotes :-
- Yesterday, I had a dream... A dream I have had since long ago. In that dream, we had yet to turn 13. We were in a vast countryside, completely covered with snow. The lights of the houses extended far into the distance, a dazzling sight. We walked on the thick caprpet of fresh snow, but did not leave any footprints. And like that... 'Someday we will be able to watch the cherry blossoms together again'. Both of us, without any doubt... Thats what we thought. ~Tono Tamaki/Akari Shinohara
- It must really be a lonelier journey than anyone could imagine. Cutting through absolute darkness, encountering nothing but the occasional hydrogen atom. Flying blindly into the abyss, believing therein lie the answers to the mysteries of the universe. ~Tono Tamaki
- The things I had to tell her... and the things I hoped she would listen to. There were so many of them. ~Tono Tamaki
- Do you know? The speed at which cherry blossoms fall… 5 centimeters per second. At what speed must I live... to be able to see you again? ~Tono Tamaki
- Every minute felt like an eternity time, clearly as if it had malicious intent, slowly ebbing away from me. I clenched my teeth, and keeping myself from crying was the only thing I could do… ~Tono Tamaki
P/S: I just need you right here by my side.. If I could just believe in miracles, I would do anything to show you now...

No comments:
Post a Comment