Sunday, March 25, 2012

Busy March 2012

Office lady look for me if I'm not to choose to be a nurse ^^

As what I was expected from past, this year March definitely will be damn busy for me. Ya, indeed and that's the reason my blog since for 1st of March didn't update till today.

So I had my research and management project for 5 weeks which made me mad and nut about it. It's superb exhausted, mentally and physically tortured. But when the day we went out and present our project, everything seems very worthy. I really proud of my group 5 workpiece! =)

Meanwhile in the project was going on, I went back to hometown just for the sake of our Ham Kor's birthday celebration, also coincidentally met the day of Angela's birthday celebration too. So I managed to meet back my primary school friends, which is really glad about it. Then went for Ham's celebration in OT, drank, chit-chat and help MK to do his assignment too. Haha~ It's really weird to do assignment in such beautiful place! Unable to meet Mian as she had emergency case, Mun didn't go back too. But I'm sure that we can meet very soon!

Then done my research and management project, got my House Final exam result which is quite satisfactory, sit for my last semester exam. And I just done my 1 week management posting in the ward, still 3 weeks to go! Stress will never go away from me, so what I had did to release my stress is watch Running Man!! The best reality show I had ever seen! Totally in love with it! Hopefully that I can meet them once in my lifetime!

Currently my feeling is mixed, what I really need is to go back my home and meet my beloved family and besties! I miss them damn much!!! Sob sob~~


P/S: Finger crossed that I can get my request and thus I can balik kampung!!

No comments:

Post a Comment