Friday, February 10, 2012

Yipee~~

Duuuhh! It's been almost a month I never step into my blog. Due to the House Final exam which is the most important exam in our college to certified whether we all are qualified to become a registered nurse, so for days and nights I had been studied. It just like I used up my whole life to study what am I supposed to know how to nurse the patients. LOL But finally yesterday ended, so for now on I just need to concentrated on my research and management project, then on 14th June sit for my Nursing Board exam, and it'll end my diploma. =)

So what I did for my CNY? As usual meet up my family, relatives and also friends. It's great to be with them. I really used wisely for my 3 and half days holiday. Haha~ Also during gathering we celebrated Mun's birthday as I can't make it during her real day, enjoyed well and my purse had a hole because of losing in gambling. During working in the ward, I received an angpau from staff. Today received another from CI. Hehehe~ Thanks to all of them! I'll study hard for LJM!

It's great to be with loved one! Going back tomorrow for my big day! Can't wait for it... =)
My reunion dinner with my beloved family
Handmade currypuff XD (Left: my lil sis , Right: me)
Friends For Life


P/S: 我不贪心,也不等待。我找到感觉对的人,就决定了。我不喜欢左顾右盼,我的时间有限,我想用有限的时间跟另一个人过Better life,而不是用我的Life,去找一个Better的人。

No comments:

Post a Comment