Happy new year everyone~ Finally 2011 ends and the legend of 2012 comes! I have not much special feeling toward this, as I'm going to turn an adult, time to be into the real society, get my diploma certificate and start to work forever as a nurse. A big step for my life!So new year resolution... I had decided some of it, actually it just an ordinary statement that which part should I change, maintain or what-so-ever. Here is it: --
- To be more optimistic and grateful of what I had
- Study smart to pass my LJM and house final exam
- Get myself to be more beautiful person, no matter in appearance or immanent
- Tighten my network relationship with family and friends!
- Go for a trip!
Quite simple but not easy to achieve all these. I just want a simple life for myself for entire of my life. Hopefully it is achievable! =)
So I went for steamboat dinner with Mian, Xiong and MK on new year eve. We all busy cooked all the meats and vegetables, also shared our passion of food to each other. After that we went for yam cha at Old Town which just beside Library, it's weird to listen all clubbing songs and we're just sitting there and having our coffee quietly. Haha~ Then we started our game "Ture or Dare" after arrival of Xian. LOL~ It's really funny. Watched fireworks and thinking of many things, complicated feeling in my heart. But never mind, we have to look forward not look at back. So 2012, please be good to all of us!
My 3 servants serve my dinner XD
Prawn love from MK! XD
P/S: 从新年第一天开始,做一个简单的人,踏实而务实。不沉溺幻想,不庸人自扰。要快乐,要开朗,要坚韧,要温暖,对人要真诚。要诚恳,要坦然,要慷 慨,要宽容,要有平常心。永远对生活充满希望,对于困境与磨难,微笑面对。多看书看好书。要有梦想即使遥远。做该做的事,见想见的人,吃好吃的东西!
No comments:
Post a Comment