Monday, August 8, 2011

Joyful Saturday Night

Last Saturday, I had my very fullness dinner and supper ever in my life! Woohoo~ It's extremely excited because it had been a long time I didn't experience it! Dinner was my family gathering at Shibaraku because of my little sister's belated birthday celebration, she chosen for that restaurant, since it's having promotion so my sister approved it. So we went in and had a non-stop 2 hours buffet. There's variety of foods to choose and all of us were so full, my dad kept walking here and there to let his stomach digest faster so that he can eat more. LOL~ After finish the dinner, we straight back to home because all my besties were waiting for me to give a birthday surprise for JT! Negi and MK were waiting for me outside my home for hours and I felt very sorry about that, LOL~ Picked up the present which leftover at my sofa and jumped into Negi's car started our plan! XD

So our evil plan -- we planned to have a gathering among us, so when we're going to pick up Mian, she refuse to go and it's the time to let the rest of us to "scold" her and made the environment very embarrassed. Then suddenly sang the birthday song for JT with candles, cupcakes and wishes' papers. The plan was successfully made because MK really used this opportunity wisely to scold her for the vengeance, even I have no chance to act and thus they all felt so disappointed of me. =_= Then we started our steamboat for supper in Mian's house, had a nice moment with them! Unfortunately leftover Mun as she didn't come back because of the coming exam. We will have another chance to meet again! =)
Wonderful Saturday night I had ever in this year! Made me felt so full and blessed because of my beloved family and besties! Arigato~


P/S: You'll never be the same, so do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment