Past few days went back to hometown after night shifts, mom still came and fetch me home with her motorbike even she's sick for few days already. She didn't get sick for such a long period, I think because of her hardworking for past months. Then before I went back to KL, my little sister whom having her SPM trial exam also fall sick with high fever. Even I can't do much but just kept remind them to eat medicine and gave them water or asked them to get some rest. Recently the weather always change its mood, I just can pray hard each and everyone of my loved one can healthily do whatever they need to do. Of course I met my besties for yam-cha session while staying in hometown. Shared our own problems and our future plan for next year besties trip. Hopefully it can be reality, I really do hope I can have a vacation just to be with all my beloved friends, but it might take quite a long time to make it happen. I still able to wait patiently for that, 'cause I used to wait for everything that I wanted, just don't make me disappointed.
Yesterday night had BBQ with my sister's colleagues for my housemate's farewell. Such a long time didn't had a nice BBQ night, all the foods damn delicious, my stomach is fulled with all kind of foods. But sadly to say that next time I'll be just alone in the house, going out for lunch or dinner alone, such a lonely person I'll be! But what to do, that's called life! I can't expect people to accompany me to do everything for all the time. Ya, it sounds pitiful but I have to used to it. How good will it be if we can just make the time straight cut into the exact moment that we want, just like the comic "after 1 year.."?
Life still need to go on... Be strong and awaiting for the best to come over me! Fighting!!
P/S: No doubt you'll always on my mind, you fool!! But will you do exact same thing as mine? =P
No comments:
Post a Comment